---------

Minggu, 11 Juli 2010

Aplikasi Word Ponsel Java

Memang sebagian besar ponsel java tidak mempunyai dukungan office.
Dukungan office hanya terdapat pada ponsel yang menggunakan sistem operasi symbian, windows mobil dan lain-lain.
Hal inilah yang sangat merepotkan bagi pengguna ponsel java.

Namun sekarang tidak lagi repot karena ada sebuah aplikasi yang bisa dijejalkan ke ponsel java.
Adalah Mobi Word yang dapat membantu jenis pekerjaan tersebut.



Fiturnya sangat sederhana karena hanya mempunyai fungsi dasar mengetik, menyimpan, menghapus dan mengirim.
Aplikasi ini mempunyai 6 macam menu:
1.New
2.Open
3.Save
4.Send to
5.Setting
6.Delete

Namun sayang fitur pengolahan pada ponsel sangat minim, tidak ada fitur Bolt, Italic maupun Underline.
Fasilitas transfer hanya melalui email, namun cukuplah membantu untuk pengerjaan dokumen yang bersifat sederhana

52 komentar:

  1. Wah buat java nggeh Cak.......aku tak download dulu...tumben nie biasanya Symbiuan terus hha........matursuwun sanget Cak......Semangat N happy blogging Nggeh...

    BalasHapus
  2. Mantap info nya kang soal nya ane pake hp soner jadul ni

    BalasHapus
  3. Asik nih, berarti bisa edit dokumen di hp ...

    BalasHapus
  4. Aplikasi yang sangat membantu, dikala jauh dari komputer.... trims cak Tom

    BalasHapus
  5. pas banget hpku bebasis java mas, terima kasih mas

    BalasHapus
  6. Narutopedia Express is exclusive encyclopedia about everything in naruto anime like character biographies, jutsu, hidden village, handseal, jinchuriki, akatsuki, and other skills

    BalasHapus
  7. Narutopedia Express is exclusive encyclopedia about everything in naruto anime like character biographies, jutsu, hidden village, handseal, jinchuriki, akatsuki, and other skills

    BalasHapus
  8. Narutopedia Express is exclusive encyclopedia about everything in naruto anime like character biographies, jutsu, hidden village, handseal, jinchuriki, akatsuki, and other skills

    BalasHapus
  9. Narutopedia Express is exclusive encyclopedia about everything in naruto anime like character biographies, jutsu, hidden village, handseal, jinchuriki, akatsuki, and other skills

    BalasHapus
  10. Narutopedia Express is exclusive encyclopedia about everything in naruto anime like character biographies, jutsu, hidden village, handseal, jinchuriki, akatsuki, and other skills

    BalasHapus
  11. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is important and everything.
    But imagine if you added some great images or videos
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
    pics and clips, this website could definitely be one of
    the greatest in its field. Very good blog!
    Visit my site ... youtube.com

    BalasHapus
  12. I enjoy reading through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!
    Also see my website: watch nfl games online

    BalasHapus
  13. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future
    but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    my page > golden virginia

    BalasHapus
  14. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer
    to create your theme? Outstanding work!
    Also visit my web blog : panic attack

    BalasHapus
  15. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Have a look at my homepage :: how to get your ex back

    BalasHapus
  16. I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this great paragraph at at
    this time.
    Here is my web-site - borkum riff

    BalasHapus
  17. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are fastidious in
    support of new visitors.
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... how to watch nfl games online

    BalasHapus
  18. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as
    nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
    You're wonderful! Thanks!
    Stop by my blog post :: mac baren navy flake

    BalasHapus
  19. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both
    reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    My webpage ; golden virginia

    BalasHapus
  20. It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Also visit my web page ... captain black

    BalasHapus
  21. I do accept as true with all the ideas you have offered for your post.
    They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still,
    the posts are very brief for novices. May just you please extend them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.
    Also see my website - Propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    BalasHapus
  22. certainly like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling
    on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and
    I to find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I
    will definitely come again again.
    Here is my web-site ; apartments in alanya

    BalasHapus
  23. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks
    Here is my homepage - Bolig til salgs i Antalya

    BalasHapus
  24. What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web site daily, if so after that you will without doubt obtain good know-how.
    My web blog :: Loma asunto Antalya

    BalasHapus
  25. Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you spending some time
    and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a
    lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still
    worthwhile!
    Also visit my web page - immobilien alanya

    BalasHapus
  26. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.

    He was totally right. This put up actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
    Feel free to visit my web blog : Alanya lägenheter till salu

    BalasHapus
  27. Hi, I believe your website could possibly be having web browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when
    opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic site!
    My site - http://bostaditurkiet.net/fastigheter-antalya/

    BalasHapus
  28. I go to see day-to-day some web sites and blogs
    to read content, except this website provides quality based posts.
    My web site ; immobilien in bodrum

    BalasHapus
  29. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm glad to convey that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much indubitably will make certain to don?t forget this web site and give it a look on a continuing basis.
    Look into my web blog :: Oba Alanya

    BalasHapus
  30. Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you,
    very nice article.
    Look into my web blog : Hause kaufen Antalya

    BalasHapus
  31. This post will help the internet people for building up new weblog or
    even a blog from start to end.
    My webpage: asuntoturkista.net

    BalasHapus
  32. Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is
    accessible on web?
    Take a look at my homepage :: lägenhet i Bodrum

    BalasHapus
  33. I needed to thank you for this great read!!
    I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you post…
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; diablo 3 gold farming

    BalasHapus
  34. It's in fact very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use world wide web for that reason, and get the most up-to-date news.
    Here is my web site tattoo removal cream

    BalasHapus
  35. It's in fact very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use world wide web for that reason, and get the most up-to-date news.
    My web page > tattoo removal cream

    BalasHapus
  36. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites
    for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?

    Any help would be really appreciated!
    Stop by my weblog ... skin lightening cream

    BalasHapus
  37. Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    Check out my web blog ... male breast reduction

    BalasHapus
  38. Amazing! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea about from this article.
    Also visit my weblog : duty free cigarettes

    BalasHapus
  39. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a
    link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!
    My web page - old holborn tobacco

    BalasHapus
  40. It's amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this article, while I am also keen of getting experience.
    My web page - amphora pipe tobacco

    BalasHapus
  41. This piece of writing will assist the internet people for setting up new blog or even a blog from start to end.
    my website > borkum riff pipe tobacco

    BalasHapus
  42. I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating
    article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all
    website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the
    internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.
    My page ... samson tobacco

    BalasHapus
  43. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine
    Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please
    share. Many thanks!
    Check out my webpage ... cheap cigarettes

    BalasHapus
  44. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good gains. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!
    my page > cheap cigarettes

    BalasHapus

"Kami sangat menghargai setiap komentar yang Bos tulis. Namun, demi menjaga kualitas diskusi, komentar yang mengandung link aktif (URL promosi, judi, atau backlink) akan langsung dihapus tanpa pemberitahuan. Mari saling menghormati dengan berkomentar yang tulus dan bermanfaat."