Untuk memindai QR Code di ponsel blackberry, tidak perlu install aplikasi QR Code, karena aplikasi Blackberry App Word yang terbaru telah menyediakannya.
Fitur ini berguna ketika Anda hendak mengakses aplikasi yang hendak di download dengan memindai kode QR yang ditampilkan.
Caranya,
Buka Blackberry App World, lalu tekan tombol menu BB, dan pilih Scan Barcode.
Selanjutnya arahkan kamera Blackberry ke kode QR.
Saya nggak punya BB :)
BalasHapusNice post, setidaknya saya udah mendapatkan ilmu di sini :)
hmmm...ini sgt membantu yg punya BB yaaa...
BalasHapusTengkyu...sugeng siang..:))
met sore :D
BalasHapuswah gak punya bb gan...
BalasHapusSayang saya enggak punya BB
BalasHapusAss. Pripun kabare..??
BalasHapusSehatkah..???
makin gampang aja yang punya BB, tapi sayang saya belum punya...
BalasHapusblog ini makin keren pengnjung bakin banjir kayaknya....
belum ada yang baru bro?
BalasHapusaku enggak pake bebe :)
BalasHapuswehehe aku tidak pake bebe
BalasHapusmampir siang kawan
BalasHapusHi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
BalasHapusAnyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
Check out my weblog ... barcode reader symbol
Hi mates, its impressive post regarding teachingand completely explained,
BalasHapuskeep it up all the time.
Review my website barcode scanner rental
This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
BalasHapusFinally I've found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!
Have a look at my blog :: Barcode Printer Repair
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!
BalasHapusHere is my page; barcode scanner repair
If you are going for best contents like myself,
BalasHapussimply visit this web site all the time since it offers feature
contents, thanks
my webpage ... honeywell barcode scanner repair
I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the
BalasHapusproblem still exists.
Here is my page :: symbol barcode reader
bookmarked!!, I really like your website!
BalasHapusmy web-site :: inventory control tracking
my web site > inventory control tracking
Hiya very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
BalasHapus. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to search out numerous useful info here within the publish, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
Also visit my web-site :: Inventory Management System
Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get
BalasHapusa captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
Feel free to visit my web blog :: bar code printer
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about avery barcode labels.
BalasHapusRegards
Also visit my site; LP 2824
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on inventory tracking
BalasHapussoftware free. Regards
My web site - inventory control system
I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative
BalasHapusand amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something regarding
this.
Here is my homepage :: barcode printers
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will
BalasHapusbe waiting for your further write ups thanks
once again.
My webpage; darmowe katalogi stron www
Hi there, yes this article is truly pleasant and I have learned lot of things
BalasHapusfrom it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
Also visit my blog post; Computer Repair Hickory Hills
Amazing things here. I am very happy to look your post.
BalasHapusThanks a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
My homepage: Motorola MC9090
This post will help the internet visitors for setting up new webpage or
BalasHapuseven a weblog from start to end.
Feel free to surf to my weblog - hip hip videos
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
BalasHapusNonetheless, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
Here is my weblog; google
Also see my site > google
Awesome! Its actually remarkable post, I have got much clear idea about from this post.
BalasHapusAlso visit my homepage; yahoo
bookmarked!!, I really like your site!
BalasHapusmy blog post; Zebra 2824
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about
BalasHapusthis, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can
do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this
is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
Feel free to surf to my website rent barcode scanners
Also see my site :: rent bar code scanners
Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great.
BalasHapusI actually like what you have acquired here, really like what
you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it
enjoyable and you still care for to keep it
sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.
my website ... teklogix scanner rentals
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right.
BalasHapusThis post actually made my day. You can not
imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!
Here is my weblog Symbol MC9090
Fine way of explaining, and pleasant article to get information on
BalasHapusthe topic of my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in university.
my weblog ... Motorola Bar Code Scanner
Hello there! This post could not be written any better!
BalasHapusReading this post reminds me of my good
old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!
My site: caesars-bingo.webeden.co.uk
I am no longer positive the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for great info I was in search of this info for my mission.
BalasHapusMy site Symbol Barcode Reader
Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this web site daily, if so after that you will without doubt get nice
BalasHapusknow-how.
Feel free to visit my blog - Bar Code Reader Symbol
My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
BalasHapusThis post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Also visit my website - Honeywell Bar Code Scanner
My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how everyday by
BalasHapusreading such good articles.
Feel free to surf to my web page barcode rentals
Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it
BalasHapusor something. I think that you simply could do with some p.
c. to drive the message house a little bit, however instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
A great read. I'll certainly be back.
Here is my site - barcode scanner rental
Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.
BalasHapusMy homepage :: rent mobile scanner
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
BalasHapusThis post posted at this website is really nice.
Have a look at my web blog; rent scanner
You can definitely see your expertise in the article you write.
BalasHapusThe sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.
Here is my webpage - scanner rental
Very quickly this web site will be famous
BalasHapusamid all blog visitors, due to it's fastidious posts
Review my webpage :: intermec barcode scanner repair
What's up to all, the contents existing at this web site are actually awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
BalasHapusMy homepage Inventory Control Tracking
I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's
BalasHapusrare to see a nice blog like this one today.
Also visit my web blog - mc9060