Harga yang ditawarkan adalah sekitar 800 ribuan rupiah, murah berkualitas.
![]() |
| Advan Vandroid T2Ci HDMI |
spesifikasi:
Layar: LCD 7-inch capacitive touchscreen.
OS: Android 4.0 ICS.
Prosesor: Cortex A8 1 Ghz.
Memori: RAM 512MB DDR3, storage 4GB, microSD up to 16GB.
Kamera: VGA.
Baterai: 3000mAh.
![]() |
| Advan Vandroid T2Ci HDMI |
Fitur Lain:
Audio format: mp3, wma,aac,wav, ocg, flac, ape.
Video format: mpeg1/2/4, h.263, h.264, avs, vp8 dan lain-lain.


Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
BalasHapusA lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Safari. Exceptional Blog!
Here is my weblog :: iPhone Unlocking
advan vandroid type apa yg suport SIM card gan ????
BalasHapushalo gan aku mau tanya ini:
BalasHapus1.kalau advan vandroid T2Ci HMDI bisa call and sms-an tdk?
2.kenapa advan vandroid T2Ci bisa call and sms-an?
3.apa bedanya????
4.itukan pakai sim card gsm apa sajakan?
Very good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. Keep it up!
BalasHapusHere is my web site: todonadinegordimercomes